Welcome to eAmbalam!
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions govern your use of eAmbalam website. By using eAmbalam website, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you should not use eAmbalam website.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
eAmbalam website reserves the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion. The most current version of these Terms & Conditions can be reviewed by clicking on the “Terms & Conditions” hyperlink located at the bottom of most pages of eAmbalam website. The most current version of the Terms & Conditions will supersede all previous versions. Your use of eAmbalam website after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes.
The term eAmbalam website or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or subscriber of our website services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, Video and Audio clips/lessons, Email announcements, etc. Reproduction, Re-distribution, Destruction (‘copy’ or ‘destroy’) of any content is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The core of the site service offerings – the music lessons can only be used for educational purposes. The webmaster and/or the Gurus reserve the right to post and/or delete them at any time.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without www.eambalam.org’s prior written consent.
- You agree to receive periodic emails regarding site or service changes, class announcements, and individual feedback.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website can be subject to legal action.
- We reserve the right to limit access of your account. You agree to abide by eAmbalam’s policies contained.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
The eAmbalam Web site and its contents are provided “as is” and we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the eAmbalam Web site or its contents. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the eAmbalam Web site, any failures, delays, or interruptions in the shipment of courses, delivery of any content contained on the eAmbalam Web site, any losses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on the eAmbalam Web site, or any conduct by users of the eAmbalam web site. We reserve the right to deliver courses at our sole discretion. We disclaim all representations and warranties, including, for example, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via our site is accurate, complete or current. In no event shall eAmbalam, its directors, officers, or employees be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
You may use any eAmbalam courses for your personal use only. Commercial exploitation or copying of our courses is not permitted.
All content included on the eAmbalam Web site, including text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of eAmbalam or its suppliers and is protected by International Copyright Laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of eAmbalam and protected by International Copyright Laws. They should not be reproduced or used without express written permission from eAmbalam.
You may not sell, lease, lend, license, hire out for any reward, use in a manner inconsistent with the rights of the copyright owners or commercially exploit any of eAmbalam courses in any way, at any time.
You agree not to make any unauthorized copies of any eAmbalam courses.
Entertainment and Web Site Content
We distribute course and other audio-visual entertainment. In addition, the eAmbalam Web site allows you and other third parties to post reviews or comments concerning the entertainment distributed by us. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties on the eAmbalam Web site are those of the respective authors or producers and not of eAmbalam or its directors, officers, or employees. Under no circumstances shall eAmbalam or its directors, officers, directors, or employees be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the eAmbalam Web site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the eAmbalam Web site. We permit you to post reviews on the eAmbalam Web site in accordance with the procedures established on the eAmbalam Web site and provided that the content is not illegal, obscene, libellous, threatening, defamatory or otherwise objectionable to us. In posting such content, you agree not to use a false e-mail address or otherwise mislead us or others regarding the origin of such content. We do not regularly review the content posted on the eAmbalam Web site; however, we reserve the right to remove or edit such content at anytime without notice.
Use of Information Submitted
eAmbalam is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques contained in any communication you may send to the eAmbalam Web site without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the eAmbalam Web site or other Web sites. Furthermore, by posting any information on our site, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to display, use, reproduce or modify that information.
Your Conduct on the eAmbalam Web Site
By accessing the eAmbalam Web site, you agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the eAmbalam Web site. You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the eAmbalam Web site or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the eAmbalam Web site, the terms of which are incorporated herein. You also agree not to impersonate any other person while using the eAmbalam Web site, conduct yourself in a vulgar or offensive manner while using our service, or use the eAmbalam Web site for any unlawful purpose.
Limitations on Use
You must be 18 years of age or older to use the eAmbalam service. Unless otherwise specified, the content on the eAmbalam Web site is for your personal and non-commercial use and we grant you a limited license to access the eAmbalam Web site for that purpose. You may not download (other than through page caching necessary for personal use), modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, publish, license, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the eAmbalam Web site without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use of the eAmbalam Web site or its contents will terminate the limited license granted by us.
Right to Terminate
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service, without notice, for any or no reason whatsoever. One reason that we may do so is if we believe that you are in breach of any obligation under these terms, including, in particular the section headed ‘Commercial Exploitation’.